-
September 21st, 2002, 03:37 PM
#71
moderator
Wow JetRnk,
I love that picture already even though it hasn't even been taken yet.
You describe good! I think Cherie should be posing next to a covered wagon with a southwestern desert sunset as a backdrop.
Maybe the 8x10 would re-occur from time to time thru-out the video. A closer scrutiny could reveil that each 8x10 is actually the next in a sequence where Cherie is gradually turning around to face the camera! Maybe flashing a handsign! I wonder which handsign Cherie would like to flash?!?!
What other cool ideas do you have JetRnk? Have you been warming up your screaming voice? LOL!
I was thinking of having an extended fade-out at the end with a lot of vocal ad-lib and such so don't be shy!
More later,
[img]graemlins/music.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] [img]wink.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/music.gif[/img]
GD
-
September 22nd, 2002, 11:30 AM
#72
Inactive Member
Boy you said it Gus- that was a great discription! JetRnk you should go into writing short stories or something! Oh- Oh maybe that's another [img]graemlins/idea.gif[/img] , our next project should be all the board members writing a short story for CHERIE! [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]
Anyway NYJ- your little figurine is in production! Gus, Tyme yours are started also! I'm hoping to show NYJ alot of the little figure's- time allowing! I have to fit this into my work schedule, anyway- have a nice day everyone! [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/coffee.gif[/img]
<font color="#007FFF" size="1">[ September 22, 2002 08:35 AM: Message edited by: sparklelynx ]</font>
-
September 22nd, 2002, 05:44 PM
#73
moderator
Sparkle [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img] it is so nice of you to creating Sparkle Figurines for us all. I hope you don't run out of blue (playdoh) as it is my favorite color!
We did a one word story on this Beatle message board I go to. Each person added one word only at a time and it went on for about 4 sentences before the moderator got mad about the wasted space and deleted it. Isn't space there to be filled? Oh well it was turning into an absurd story anyway but it WAS fun 4 sure! Maybe we could each do a sentence and then pass it on until OUR story is written in it's entirety for the world to see and marvel at too!
Later,
[img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
Gus
-
September 24th, 2002, 10:31 AM
#74
Inactive Member
Hey guys, when CC FAN mentioned bongos all I could think of was the old classic "HAPPY DAYS"
episode where Ritchie and co had a band and the "FONZ" muscled his way into the group playing bongos to meet chicks. LOL.
-
September 24th, 2002, 02:16 PM
#75
moderator
I like the 'Andy Griffith Show' when Barney Fife played the bongos during a sing along with Andy, Helen Crump and Thelma Lou!
I'll bet CCfan [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img] plays them bongos much less obnoxiously than old Barn managed to do [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]
Later,
[img]graemlins/coffee.gif[/img] [img]wink.gif[/img]
Gus
-
September 24th, 2002, 03:09 PM
#76
Inactive Member
So far so good!
Sorry I don't have any cool ideas, not very artistic! You all are doing great though. I am just going to keep on practicing the bongos. I may have to go out and buy a few, I keep playing so much I am wearing them out. lol.
-
September 25th, 2002, 01:32 AM
#77
Inactive Member
I'll try my best not to stink!
:-)
-
September 25th, 2002, 02:00 AM
#78
moderator
You couldn't stink if you tried CCfan [img]graemlins/music.gif[/img]
I look forward to jammin' with ya Bongo Girl [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]
4 sure!
[img]graemlins/beer.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
Gus
-
September 26th, 2002, 04:39 AM
#79
moderator
Howdy Folks [img]graemlins/music.gif[/img]
I'm feverishly working on the 3rd draft for our Message Board Music Video. (A slight exaggeration)
So don't hold back with your ideas and such!
This here thing is startin' to take shape 4 sure!
Still need a drummer. I guess Sandy is still thinking it over. LOL!
I have a melotron and a xylophone if anyone knows how to play them. A harmonica too!
Sparkle when everything stops the spotlight is on you. Live on stage singing? Interspersed with a heavenly/clouds feeling with the shimmer of sparkles coming down from the sky. The Lynx? Claymation? I think your part should be a slow break sort of thing. What do you think o sparkly one?
Catch ya later,
[img]graemlins/beer.gif[/img] [img]wink.gif[/img]
Gus
<font color="#007FFF" size="1">[ September 26, 2002 02:45 AM: Message edited by: gus danger ]</font>
-
September 28th, 2002, 08:06 AM
#80
moderator
There's Something Really Wonderful About Cherie 'The Music Video'
>3RD DRAFT< submitted for your approval
Opening Scene_____
A southwestern style saloon is the setting with Cherie's artwork on all of the walls and her framed 8x10 black and white photo is on top of the piano. SEE 'JetRnks Photo' for a great description. The scene opens with a close up of the framed photo of Cherie and then zooms out to reveil the entire set!
The honky tonk piano is playing and our barbershop quartet sings the first verse!
Tyme2Play, NewYorkJettster, Charlie C and Gus Danger appear as the barbershop quartet and this is interspersed with clips of a claymation wagon train somewhere west of the Pecos and bound for California.
[img]graemlins/music.gif[/img] Theres something really wonderful about Cherie
She's like a rainbow as far as we can see
And we'll never give up; never surrender
We'll circle the wagons. We'll stand and defend her!
The music then changes dramatically into a raucous percussion interlude preceding the first chorus. The quartet and saloon patrons transmutate into claymation characters heading out of the saloon.
Jump to the claymation wagon train; wagons circling: UNFRIENDLY stickfigures are on the warpath but are soon turned back by the claymation characters in a glorious battle heretofore unthunk of!
Then jump to the State Fair! The Message Board Band playing LIVE and singing the chorus:
[img]graemlins/music.gif[/img] She says we're all just too much
well if it's so it's 'cause she has such
wonderful ways and that's what started it all
and that's why she stays here at the heart of it all
All the FRIENDLY stickfigures and claymation characters in the audience are dancing and singing along on the chorus with a translucent image of Cherie Currie prevalent throughout. The same 'or is it?' framed 8x10 reappears on top of the message board bands piano now! As the action proceeds black and white photos stop the action momentarily several times with close up pictures of each of the band members playing and singing and random shots of the audience as well. CCCC is shown in a brief cameo dancing near the stage. That's Cherie Currie's Claymation Character in case you didn't know!
After the first chorus all action stops 'freeze frame' and it is Sparkle's solo. The sun is setting and the spotlight is on her. She sings it from the depth of her soul!
There is a heavenly/clouds feeling with the shimmer of sparkles coming down from the sky. Then the movement starts picking up again while all of us are just rocking away! Me thinks the Lynx makes a cameo appearance during this solo!
[img]graemlins/music.gif[/img] Her voice stopped all the Angels between Heaven and H*ll
The day she sang her magic music spell.
So play a tune for us,
For us fans this is a must!
We love you dear Cherie,
Your music in our hearts will always be!
>Repeat Chorus<
Jump to the countryside. Beautifully green as far as the eye can see against a clear blue sky.
CCfan sings her solo in the foreground while behind her in the distance is a knight in shining armor on his faithful steed riding slowly across the frame but looking toward the camera! Next to CCfan is a small table 'one of Cherie's table carvings preferably' with the aforementioned 8x10 on it in plain view. Now though you can't help but notice it is not the same photo but the next in a sequence of shots in which Cherie is gradually turning to face the camera! There are claymation flowers blooming and vocal harmonies toward the end of CCfan's solo.
[img]graemlins/music.gif[/img] There is something really wonderful about Cherie
I think Heaven is smiling down on me
Heaven crossing is a place on earth
and when the ambers fall like rain
and the flowers bloom
It's one giant leap for all in gloom
>Repeat Chorus<
>Instrumental_EllaNoise slide guitar solo<
> Visual ideas needed here!<
Charlie do you wanna do a solo on the last verse? You wrote it and probably have some visuals in mind too eh?
There is something really wonderful about Cherie
She makes it a brighter day for you and me.
Her love and warmth stretch as far as the eye can see.
What a better place it would be if everyone could be touched by Cherie
>Repeat Chorus several times with lots of vocal ad libs
until the big finale!!
Note: Each chorus is the same setting as previously described but with one notable exception. Each time the framed 8x10 appears it is again the next in a sequence of photos of Cherie gradually turning to face the camera and then flashing us the handsign of her choice!
JetRnk's Photo: The 8X10 photo on the piano is a B&W pic of Cherie standing with her legs slightly apart, back to the camera, arms to her sides wearing worn jeans with chaps, a leather halter top, and pointed boots with spurs. Her hair would be combed straight down and back behind her ears and she would be wearing a worn out cowboy hat. I also visualize her looking back at the camera with a sexy grin on her face.
Cherie is posing in front of a covered wagon with a southwestern desert sunset as a backdrop. Scattered around on the covered wagon are all our claymation characters waving to Cherie!
Still need a drummer, or do we?
It's all in the rythm really!!!
I like to think when this here music video is finished
we'll ALL be on the totally same WAVELENGTH! 4 sure!!!
I'll shut up and listen now!
More later,
Gus
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks